Position – Fundraise (FR) Lead
Location – Bengaluru
Role – Individual contributor / Full time
As VREV Foundation charts an ambitious goal of incubating a Public Digital Infrastructure for Governance, the FR Lead will work closely with the senior management in executing the funding outreach. VREV Foundation is at the cusp of initiating projects across domains and this role will require the individual to have an understanding of the approach and the domain specific activity in order to drive external communication.
This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in redesigning the welfare delivery system in India and in reshaping governance.
VREV Foundation Overview (vrevfoundation.org)
VREV is a section 8 company that seeks to “Automate the last mile of welfare delivery” through incubating Governance projects across domains.
We are creating a first-of-its-kind Public Digital Infrastructure (PDI) for governance based on Web3 principles. We intend to incubate this ecosystem by bringing together – Identity Issuers/Verifiers onto a Public blockchain, Application developers / Mobility device providers, and through this automating the last mile of welfare delivery.
- Experience in Fundraising in the Non profit sector in India, preferably for >3 years
- Exposure to the CSR funding ecosystem for technology in governance
- Ability to formulate Pitch decks, Project reports for Donor conversations
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Academic qualifications – Masters is preferred
- Overall 5-10 yrs work experience
Note – the compensation will be in line with the Nonprofit sector standards.
Before applying please go through our website to get an overview of our work.